Monday, March 19, 2018
Easy Pizza Dough
3 cups very warm water (Not hot. About 105 degrees F/40degrees C.)
2 envelopes of yeast (4 1/2 teaspoons)
2 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons olive oil
3 teaspoons salt
8 cups of bread flour or all-purpose flour
1. Pour hot water into an electric mixer or large bowl.
2. Sprinkle with yeast and sugar, and stir slightly.
3. Add the oil, salt, and flour.
4. If using a mixer with a bread hook, mix on low for three or four minutes until it forms a soft ball or knead by hand on a floured surface until a soft ballforms.
5. Put the dough into a well-greased bowl, cover with a plastic wrap or a kitchen towel, and put in a warm place until the dough doubles (about 40-60 minutes).
6. Roll the dough out on a floured surface to the desired size. Cookie sheets or flat pan willwork.
7. Cook at 425 degrees F (218 degrees C) for about 12-15 minutes or until crust edges are golden.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment