4 cups dry breadcrumbs
6 cups milk
9 pounds (4 kilograms) ground beef
12 beaten eggs
1 1/ 2 cups grated onion
2 tablespoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon sage
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons nutmeg
2 cups ketchup
2 tablespoons dry mustard
Steamed salad potatoes Prepared frozen peas
1. Soak breadcrumbs in milk.
2. Add meat, eggs, onion, and seasonings; mix well.
3. Form into four greased aluminum pans (you can find these at Costco).
4. Combine all sauce ingredients well.
5. Cover meat with sauce and bake at 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) for 1 hour.
6. Serve with steamed salad potatoes and prepared frozen peas, as desired.
Post a Comment