48 ounces whole wheat fusilli or bowtie pasta
6 small onions, chopped
6 tablespoons butter
7 1/2 cups milk
2 tablespoons dried italian seasoning
1 1/2-2 teaspoons crushed red pepper (optional)
12 cups chopped cooked chicken
12 cups shredded cheese
2 32-ounce jars artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
2 large Costco bags spinach (about 15 cups), steamed and drained thoroughly
3 cups oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
3 cups grated parmesan cheese
3 cups soft breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon paprika
2/3 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Cook pasta and drain.
2. In a medium skillet, saute onion in butter until tender, then set aside.
3. In bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, seasoning, salt, and red pepper. Stir in chicken, cheese, artichokes, spin ach, tomatoes, 1 1/2 cups parmesan, cooked pasta, and onion.
4. Transfer to six 9x13-inch baking dishes and bake cov ered for 20 minutes.
5. In small bowl, combine remaining 1 1/2 cups parme san cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, and melted butter. Sprinkle over pasta.
6. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until golden.
Post a Comment